Saturday, April 21, 2012

50 Facts About Me

I did this ’50 things I love about Bruno’ post and that was a little bit of a challenge but to torture myself more I’ll do this ’50 facts about me’ post. I kind of stole this idea from this (amazing) girl but shhh. Okay so here they are;

1.       I love Bruno Mars (big surprise)
2.       I’m a little tiny bit crazy
3.       I speak before I think
4.       I’m in love with Jason Mraz’s voice
5.       I laugh a lot and very hard
6.       I want to find the cure for cancer one day
7.       Silences make me feel icky
8.       That’s why I can’t shut the hell up
9.       Zayn is allowed to get in my bed :)
10.   I can’t live without music
11.   My mom means the world to me
12.   I wish I could play an instrument
13.   Food is everything
14.   If I’m alone for a long period of time I go crazy
15.   My bed and I are in a very serious relationship
16.   I haven’t seen my real father since I was 2 days old
17.   I’m very ticklish
18.   I don’t understand how my brain works
19.   When I have time to think my thoughts go absolutely crazy
20.   I love to do my nails but I hate the smell of nail polish
21.   I think that How I Met Your Mother is the best thing that ever happened to television
22.   I can’t concentrate on anything for longer than 30 minutes
23.   I looove to spend money
24.   When I go shopping I go crazy
25.   I’m very impulsive
26.   I think one of my fish is suicidal
27.   Friendship is everything to me
28.   I’m not really awake before 3pm
29.   I love sleep
30.   I hate work
31.   I’m very very VERY lazy
32.   I’m addicted to shoes
33.   My fear of spiders is enormous and irrational
34.   I’m not very creative but I love to write
35.   Apple pie makes me very happy
36.   I love people with a great sense of humor
37.   I can’t sing but that doesn’t stop me from singing along to my favorite music on the top of my lungs (I hereby apologize to my neighbors)
38.   Starbucks makes me happy
39.   I’m very clumsy (I trip over air)
40.   I don’t want to die unnoticed (if that makes sense)
41.   I either love or hate you
42.   World peace would make me very happy (who wouldn’t)
43.   I’m addicted to chocolate
44.   I don’t care what people think about me
45.   I have a little brother who’s the most annoying creature that ever walked this planet (I still love him though)
46.   I find myself speaking English to Dutch people all the time (I blame Twitter)
47.   People who always complain make me want to throw something in their face
48.   I hate it when someone smells disgusting
49.   I should’ve been born in Hawaii
50.   I never thought I could get to 50

Okay so this wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be. I could probably come up with more but then I’d really have to start thinking and I’m too lazy to do that today. Well I hope you liked reading this and if you didn’t.. well that’s fine too.

No comments:

Post a Comment