Wednesday, April 25, 2012

When I Have To Study

Studying. We all have to do it and none of us really like it. I have to do a lot of studying since I started uni but I’m still not motivated. I’ll be on my way home and I’ll realize that I have a lot to do so I freak out and promise myself that I’ll start that very afternoon. When I get home I realize that I can do it the next day too. So I keep postponing it until the day before this huge test and then I get all stressed out and study like my life depends on it.

One of the reasons I can’t actually start studying is because of all the distractions around me. If I actually come to the point where I open my book I suddenly think that little fly flying around is the most interesting thing ever. And then then there’s the twitter/tumblr/hilarious tv shows/youtube problem. When I really try to study Tumblr and Twitter will be screaming at me ‘LOOK AT BRUNO HE IS SO CUTE LOOK AT HIS HAIR OMG’ “BRUNO TWEETED GET ON TWITTER” ‘OH LOOK YOU HAVEN’T SEEN THIS GIF YET’ “LOOOK PEOPLE ARE TALKING TO YOU GET. YOUR. ASS. ON. TWITTER.” It usually doesn’t take long for me to give in to temptation. I promise myself to reblog just one thing and quickly reply to my mentions, but then suddenly there’s a flood of amazing pictures so that 1 picture becomes 59384603 pictures. Goodbye attempt at studying. And then I realize I haven’t seen Bruno’s funny moments in a couple of weeks. Youtube here I come. So before I actually really feel like studying I suddenly have to have dinner. And who studies after they had dinner? Well maybe smart people do, but I don’t.

If I really want to study I have to lock myself up in an empty room (not that there’s an empty room in this house), no laptop, no phone. But those white walls are pretty interesting as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment