Monday, April 30, 2012

Tumblr

Tumblr is like Narnia. You have no idea it exists or how it works, but once you find out, you never want to leave it again. Well that’s what happened to me, I decided to check it out, noticed it was the best thing since sliced bread and now it’s like my not so secret getaway. The problem with Tumblr is that it doesn’t let you go (I sound like a crazy person now). When I have to study or something I see there are 4 new posts and I decide to check them out. Then it doesn’t stay with just checking those 4 posts, when I actually start to do something productive usually about 2 hours passed. I guess it’s just too much fun to stay away. So if one of my friends ever finds my Tumblr I will cry in a corner for a week (I’m not exaggerating at all *insert sarcasm for those who didn’t understand*). No I wont, but I wont like it, its my getaway from everything. I can just drool at all the pics and gifs, follow  the people who I want to follow and reblog only those things that I like without having anything on my dashboard that I don’t want to see. Sounds good huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment