Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Food

Me and food are in a very serious relationship. I just love food. I eat all the time, all day long. It’s a mystery how I’m not 500 pounds yet. I eat when I’m happy, when I’m sad, when I’m sleepy, when I’m bored (especially when I’m bored), when I’m watching tv, when I’m on tumblr, when I’m on the train, now I’m writing this and their pretty much isn’t a moment when I’m not eating.

Maybe that’s why I can’t go on a diet. Sometimes I get the idea to lose like 5 pounds or something. I imagine how I’m gonna do it and with a great mentality I jump in and start a diet. One week later I’m back to eating chocolate, ice-cream and everything I shouldn’t be eating. Losing weight is impossible for me. I just can’t stick with a diet for longer than a week. But as Bruno said it, I’m amazing just the way I am, so lets get some more chocolate and ice-cream.

Food just makes me happy (this sounds like I have no life at all) and I can’t live without it, especially the food I shouldn't eat. Who needs vegetables anyways? let's live off chocolate, candy, crisps, popcorn and more chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment